There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 10 Cozy Bars for the Perfect Fall Date Night in NYC
- Gothamist ⇒ Local Politicans Want National Park Commemorating Stonewall Riots
- Brokelyn ⇒ BPL Brings Free Internet to Homes Without It
- 6sqft ⇒ This Beautifully Preserved Park Slope Brownstone Was Once a NYC Mayor’s Mansion
- SILive.com ⇒ 19 Things to Know About Chelsea on the West Shore
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Long-Awaited Playground Opens at P.S. 78 in Hunters Point-Long Island City
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ Dining and Dancing, Sinatra Style, at Manhattan’s 21 Club
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Bagels in 30 Different NYC Neighborhoods
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ 10 Brooklyn Gallery Owners You Need to Follow on Instagram
- This Hidden City ⇒ Green-Wood Cemetery
- Harlem Bespoke ⇒ End of September Sugar Hill Market
- Inhabitat ⇒ Floating GrowOnUs Water-Filtering Garden Pops Up on the Gowanus Canal
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.