There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Sweet Hell's Kitchen Duplex Has Pre-War Charm, a Smart Layout and Outdoor Space for $990K
- Brokelyn ⇒ 4 Ways to go Kayaking, Canoeing and Rowing in Brooklyn for Free
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ If You’re Into That: 5 NYC Restaurants Serving Up Insects
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ A Sneaky "Antique" -- No. 290 West 11th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ A Beautiful Day in Central Park One Century Ago
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 6 Perfect Picnic Spots in Brooklyn
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Introducing: New Mural on 8th Avenue
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Breaking: Lowline Underground Park Proposal Wins City Approval
- Park Slope Stoop ⇒ ’30 Under 30′ Chef Lights Up The Wood-Fired Oven For Opening Of Gristmill
- Sheepshead Bites ⇒ 5 Great Places for Burgers Around Sheepshead Bay
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Cheap Meals Under $5 in The Bronx
- Untapped Cities ⇒ A Plaque Dedicated to Jean-Michel Basquiat Unveiled Outside His Former NYC Home and Studio
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!