There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bloomberg View ⇒ A Streetcar Named Progress
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Germania Bank Building Shows Off New Windows on the Bowery
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Brooklyn Commune Is Home to Some of the Best Vegan Food in the Borough
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1891 Cecelia Flats -- No. 116 Waverly Place
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Old City Along the East River Waterfront
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Ryujin Ramen - a Ramen Restaurant on Williamsburg Brooklyn on Grand Street
- Gothamist ⇒ How Well Do You Know NYC? Prove It At Next Month's Panorama Challenge
- Racked NY ⇒ The Professional Proposal Planner Who Orchestrates Love in New York City
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: 252 East 57th Street, NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ The Last Great Russian Supper Club - NYC
- Walks of New York ⇒ Geeky Guide to NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!