There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Tribeca Triplex Penthouse With Rooftop Hot Tub Swaps Astroturf for Ipe Wood and Asks $8M
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ These Guys Installed a FREE COFFEE Sign Over a Starbucks to ‘Keep Williamsburg Weird’
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Big News, You Guys: The Astor Place Cube Is Back!
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Stik: His First Collected Volume of Work
- Crain's 5 Boros ⇒ How to Stay Cool in the Big, Hot City
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ B'nai Jeshurun -- No. 257 West 88th Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Where to Get the Best Bubble Teas in NYC
- Gothamist ⇒ This Greenwich Village Restaurant Will Only Serve Meals In Glass Jars
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 100 Years an Icon: The Plaza Hotel Through the Ages
- Racked NY ⇒ Where to Celebrate NYC Pride
- Ridgewood Social ⇒ Walking Tour of Breweries in Ridgewood & Bushwick
- Thrillist ⇒ Best Vinyl Record Stores and Shops Left in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ This NYC Horsedrawn Street Trolley Is the Oldest Preserved Streetcar in the World
- The Verge ⇒ E-Waste Empire
- Wired ⇒ Drones Are Now Inspecting NYC’s Famed Steam System
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!