There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ One of Fort Tilden’s Abandoned Buildings Is Getting Some Nice Color
- The Christian Science Monitor ⇒ How a Robot Lawyer Overturned 160,000 Parking Tickets
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Church of Our Lady of Sorrows -- 105 Pitt Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Whitney Museum Will Be Open to Public Every Day Throughout Summer
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Walt Whitman Slept Here, Fort Greene
- Gothamist ⇒ How Many Of These Strange & Obscure NYC Laws Have You Broken?
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Theres a Free, Floating Farmers Market Coming to NYC
- Metro ⇒ See the Best of Broadway for Free in Bryant Park
- Queens Crap ⇒ Developer Decides Against Ridgewood Beer Beach
- Smithsonian ⇒ The Inside Story of How a Nazi Plot to Sabotage the U.S. War Effort Was Foiled
- SILive.com ⇒ Google Street View to Turn Its Cameras on Staten Island
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Documentary About Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Screens at Brooklyn Historical Society
- Vanishing New York ⇒ Troll Museum and Reverend Jen
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!