There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bronxmama ⇒ Visit the Floating Food Forest in the Bronx Before August 20th
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ No. 20 Jones Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Adults-Only Slide That Thrilled Coney Island
- Gothamist ⇒ There's Thrilling Korean Comfort Food Hiding Behind A Prospect Heights Surf Shop
- Metro ⇒ L Train Closures to Start Monday
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ ESB Observatory Drew More Visitors – Despite Rival 1 WTC
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ South Ferry Subway Entrance on Track to Reopen in August
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Traces of the Erie Canal in NYC
- WNYC ⇒ From Soviet Russia to the Tappan Zee Bridge, a Short History of the E-ZPass
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!