There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Gene Kaufman’s Church-Incorporating Hotel Rises on West 36th Street
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Federal Survivor at No. 206 Bowery
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Bed-Stuy Post Office Is Worst in America, Residents Say
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Lost Gimbels Sign in a Midtown Train Station
- The Lo-Down ⇒ Ludlow Guitars Is Relocating to Brooklyn After 17 Years on the Lower East Side
- The New York Times ⇒ New York’s Sidewalks Are So Packed, Pedestrians Are Taking to the Streets
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 7 NYC Bars Offering FREE Food With Their Drinks
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Hunters Point Library Takes Shape on Long Island City Waterfront
- We Heart Astoria ⇒ Where's Waldo is Back at Astoria Bookshop!
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Where to Watch NYC's Fourth of July Fireworks in Each Borough
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!