There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ How to Stage an Apartment Like a Professional – Compass' Jason Saft Shares His Tips
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Brooklyn ‘Nerd Core’ Clothing Company Wants to Make ‘Farm to Closet’ Fashion the Next Big Thing
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Extell's 'One Manhattan Square' Website Goes Live With New Renderings, Confirms 80-Story Height
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ In Brownsville, Street Art Stokes Neighborhood Pride as Gentrification Encroaches
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Back to the Future: Long Island Bar
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Bushwick Bookworms, Celebrate:Brooklyn Public Library Has Extended Its Hours
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Citywide Ferry Service Won't Start Until Summer 2017-Rockaway Beach
- Forgotten New York ⇒ Freeman Alley, Bowery
- Metro ⇒ Aliens of New York, a HONY Parody Account Proves NYC Is Full of Extraterrestrials
- MCNY Blog: New York Stories ⇒ New York Stories
- Staten Island NYC Living ⇒ New York City Day of the Dead Festival
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Centre-Fuge Public Art Project, Cycle 18 With Andy Golub and More
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ The Singer Building Tallest in New York, Tallest in The World
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Bars and Restaurants in Queens
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The NYC That Never Was: The Lost 425-Foot Washington Monument in the Upper East Side
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.