There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Don't Miss the Boat: The Brooklyn Barge Perfects Late Summer Drinking
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Apartments for Sale in Prospect Heights at 295 St. Marks Ave.
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Sad Fate of These Lafayette Street Columns
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ First Strike
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Amami Sushi Now Open in Greenpoint
- Gothamist ⇒ This Is What a Pokémon Go Party in Bushwick Looks Like
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Listen: Jazzmobile at Grant's Tomb
- LTV Squad ⇒ FR8 Chronicles 45-3 Boxes of Detail
- New York Daily News ⇒ Two People Found Dead Floating in Waters in Different Parts of New York City
- The New York Times ⇒ Milton Glaser Still Hearts New York
- Stereogum ⇒ Countdown to Extinction: An Update From the Front Lines of the Festival Wars
- Thrillist ⇒ Turns out, Speed Dating May Actually be a Great way To Meet People in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 11 Outdoor Art Installations Not to Miss in NYC August 2016
- Urbansome ⇒ 20 Hilarious Reviews of Accommodation in New York
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!