There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Tom Brady and Giselle Pick Up a $20M Pad in Robert A.M. Stern’s 70 Vestry
- 6sqft ⇒ Lottery Opens for 50 Middle-Income Units at High-End Rental West End Towers
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Astor Place Is Your New Chill Zone
- Bronxmama ⇒ A Day of Science, History, Art, and Exploration in the Bronx River
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Brighton Beach, the City's Tastiest Stretch of Shore
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ What the NYC Beer Community Is Drinking This Summer
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ The E Train in East Williamsburg Could Be Our Saving Grace When the L Shuts Down
- Curbed NY ⇒ Surveying Williamsburg’s Bedford Avenue, Now Approaching Peak Post-Gentrification
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1894 "West End Synagogue" 160 West 82nd Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Free Outdoor Movie Screenings Coming to Union Square for 2 Days This Month
- Greenpointers ⇒ Paulie Gee & The Brotherhood of Pizza Enthusiasts – Part I: No More Takeout
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Thicker Fungi
- PropertyShark ⇒ Check Out the Real Estate Market in Long Island City
- Splice Today ⇒ Remembering the Big Apple Circus
- StreetsBlog NYC ⇒ Trading a Park-and-Ride for a Public Plaza and Bike Parking
- Thrillist ⇒ Everything You Need to Eat at NYC's 7 Newest Food Halls
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.