There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Apply Today for Six $947/Month Apartments in Astoria’s Artsy Welling Court
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ Weegee: Murder Was His Business [HISTORY]
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ PHOTOS: 100 Pounds of Broken Glass to Form Mosaic in Ft. Greene Park
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ Inch by Inch, 190 Bowery Is Losing Its Graffiti
- I Quant NY ⇒ Payer or Prayer-a Look at NYC
- SILive.com ⇒ Watch: Staten Island's Newest Millionaire
- Thrillist ⇒ New Bars and Restaurants in NYC That Opened in June 2016
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Fun Facts About the Hills, the New Park on Governors Island Opening July 19th
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!