The NYC Parking Pay or Dispute App is an official app for iOS and Android from the City of New York in which you can pay or dispute parking tickets and violations given in the City. According to the app, you are able to:
- Pay tickets by credit card, through your bank account or Apple Pay.
- Dispute a ticket immediately using your device’s camera to upload evidence.
- Search ticket(s) using violation or license plate numbers.
- Save tickets you have previously searched for.
- Save license plate and billing information on your device.
- View payment history by ticket or license plate numbers.
- Receive receipts by email and/or text.
Download the NYC Parking Pay or Dispute App for free on:
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!