There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Plan to Close 14th Street to Cars During L Train Shutdown Gains Steam With Feasibility Study
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ ‘Mad Hatters’ Revives its Hats History at the City Lore Gallery Space [PHOTOS]
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Daytonian in Manhattan: The Seymour Strauss Mansion -- No. 18 East 81st Street
- Eater NY ⇒ Ssäm Bar Is Ending the Tyranny of Stools, but Booker and Dax Is Leaving
- Gothamist ⇒ Step Right Up for This Bacon Festival in Williamsburg
- Metro ⇒ WATCH: NYPD saves man from jumping off Manhattan bridge
- Park Slope Stoop ⇒ Theater Review: Shakespeare’s ‘Nude Tempest’ In Prospect Park As Gritty Pastoral [NSFW]
- Sheepshead Bites ⇒ WOW Cafe & Grill Lives Up To Its Name
- Staten Island Advance ⇒ Where to Go Apple and Pumpkin Picking This Fall Season
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ 5 Tips for First-Time NYC Home Buyers
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC Doctors Tell Us What Iconic Local Foods They Absolutely Refuse to Eat
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 of the Most Unique Urban Farms in NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!