There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- ArchDaily ⇒ Proposal for New York Skyscraper Cantilevers Lobby Over Its Neighbors
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ Divine Bar: Come Wearing Santa Hat and a Holiday Sweater for Free Hot Chocolate and Happy Hour Drinks
- Citi Bike Blog ⇒ 4 Tips for Staying Warm While Riding
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Samuel Sass's Nos. 381 and 383 Fifth Avenue
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ $4-$9 Cocktails on Tap Offered at New Bar by Owners of Dear Bushwick
- FBI ⇒ Eight Arrested as Federal Authorities Dismantle Violent Gang
- Fort Greene Focus ⇒ Photo Finish: A Century of Learning at Walt Whitman Library
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Mast Brothers Accused of Being the "Milli Vanilli of Chocolate"
- Gothamist ⇒ Brits Try To Comprehend McDonald's Appeal In This 1970s NYC Video
- Metro ⇒ You've Never Had Breakfast Like the Wild, Nostalgic, Cross-Cultural Menu at Mission Chinese
- MTA ⇒ Blowing Bowler Video Art Installation at Fulton Center
- Popular Science ⇒ Look Inside Microsoft's Secret Hololens Room at Its Flagship Store in NYC
- Queens Crap ⇒ Foundry Has Interesting History and Works Out of History, Too
- Racked NY ⇒ The New NBA Store Is a Basketball Fan
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: 444 10th Avenue, NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ NYC's Best New Bars of 2015
- Time Out New York ⇒ Ten Things Everyone Else Stops Doing After 30 -- but New Yorkers Don't
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Historian Discusses the Local History of Flavor at NYC
- Walks of New York ⇒ Greenwich Village Food Tour | Mario Batali
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.