There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- All The Buildings in New York ⇒ 357 Bowery, New York, NY, 10003
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Brooklyn Barge Bar Is Finally Open for Sea-Boozing
- Brooklyn Street Art ⇒ Shepard Fairey: a Steady Drumbeat Inside and Out
- Brownstoner ⇒ East New York Trolley to Give Tour of African Burial Ground and Art
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost P.S. 70 -- 207 E. 75th Street
- The Daily Beast ⇒ Long-Lost Photos of the Lower East Side
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Sing Your Heart Out at NYC's Best Karaoke Bars
- Gothamist ⇒ NYC Hotels Even Locals Should Check Out
- Metro ⇒ New York’s Water Pipes at the Breaking Point, Require Billions to Fix
- The New York Times ⇒ In Brooklyn, Fox Meets Its Match on the Soccer Pitch
- SILive.com ⇒ Drilling 100 Feet Into Bedrock for N.Y. Wheel Foundation
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Olafur Eliasson: The Collectivity Project on the High Line
- Thrillist ⇒ 50 NYC Bars You Need to Drink in Before You Die
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Hidden Bars in NYC:2015 Edition
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.