There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can’t write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Would You Recognize Central Park From 125 Years Ago? [Stuff Nobody Cares About]
- A bomb goes off at a Union Square rally in 1908 [Ephemeral New York]
- A 19th Century Stable Hidden in the Heart of Midtown Manhattan [Scouting New York]
- NYC officials oppose topless women at Times Square, but there’s no law to stop them [Daily News]
- Soccer Star Cristiano Ronaldo Nabs $18.5M Trump Tower Loft [6sqft]
- NYC’s First Boozy Starbucks Is Officially Here [Racked]
- Guardian Angels return to New York’s Central Park [The Telegraph]