There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Lady in waiting: Crown Heights’ Black Lady Theatre re-opening after 18 years
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Henry J. Harper House -- No. 125 East 38th Street
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ 7 NYC Bars to Find the Perfect Pumpkin Beer
- Patch ⇒ Saddam Hussein Had a Torture Chamber on the Upper East Side
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ ‘Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.’
- St Francis X ⇒ Queens and the Most Diverse Schools in the World
- Thirsty ⇒ 13 Apple Cider Cocktails to Try This Fall Season in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Date Spot in Your NYC Neighborhood
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ Under the Brooklyn Bridge
- Untapped Cities ⇒ New York Neon: History of the Casa Oliveira Liquors Neon Sign in Greenwich Village
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!