There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- B&H Reopens [Vanishing New York]
- Brooklyn’s 20 Best Frozen Cocktails to Beat the Summer Heat [Brooklyn Magazine]
- The Beatles play at Shea Stadium in 1965 [Daily News]
- 75 Years Later, the Deadly Bombing That Rocked the new York World's Fair is Still Unsolved [Atlas Obscura]
- 35 Great NYC Date Ideas, Sorted by Commitment Level [Thrilist]
- A Look Inside The Iconic East Village GEM Spa [Gothamist]
- Summer Goths Took Over NYC This Week [Racked]
- Try Chinese ice cream from a food truck in Flatiron [Metro]
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!