There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can’t write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ NYC Had the Countrys First Botanic Garden, and It Was Founded by Alexander Hamiltons Doctor
- Atlas Obscura ⇒ Hoyt-Schermerhorn Subway Station in Brooklyn, New York
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Things I Have Mistaken for the Sound of the G Train Coming
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Innovative Architectural Ideas That Would Transform NYC’s Landscape
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Rider – The New Restaurant Inside Williamsburg’s National Sawdust Venue
- Gothamist ⇒ The Diary Of A 23-Year-Old New Yorker Details Alexander Hamilton’s Death
- NY City Lens ⇒ Will Apple Duke it Out Next with the NYPD?
- Queens Crap ⇒ The Frankenhouse of Maspeth
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 10 Secrets of the Algonquin Hotel in NYC