There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Live in SHoP’s Domino Sugar Refinery tower for $596/month, lottery open for 104 units
- Brokelyn ⇒ How to Lock Your Bike so It Doesn't Get Stolen
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Marilyn Monroe's Manhattan "Hideaway" -- No. 127 E 78th St
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Meet the 90-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Who Fought Off a Purse Snatcher
- Gothamist ⇒ Han Dynasty Is Bringing Its Sichuan Delights to Brooklyn
- Laughing Squid ⇒ Taiyaki NYC, a New Ice Cream Shop That Uses Adorable Japanese Fish-Shaped Cakes as Cones
- New York Daily News ⇒ NYC judge forces warring Tribeca neighbors ‘to draw their shades down’ at night to 'cease' shining lights into apartment windows
- The New York Times ⇒ New York's Secret Garden
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Reveal for 14-Story, 50-Unit Mixed-Use Building Planned at 644 East 14th Street, East Village
- The Real Deal New York ⇒ Matt Damon scopes out $40M BK mansion
- StreetsBlog ⇒ Eyes on the Street:New Bike Lanes Around Union Square
- Thirsty ⇒ The 5 Best Pumpkin Spice Cocktails in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ 15 Michelin Star Restaurants in NYC You Can Actually Afford
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!
Shop Related Products…
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.