There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Across From Hudson Yards, Architect Proposes 9-Acre Floating Island as an Encore to the High Line
- Atlas Obscura ⇒ The Little Church Around the Corner, New York, New York
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Honest Chops Is Opening a Halal Burger Joint in the Middle of Drunksville
- Bowery Boogie ⇒ That Time a Sniper Murdered a Shopkeeper on Orchard Street [HISTORY]
- Chelsea Now ⇒ City Council Contemplates Corralling Times Square Characters
- Columbia Daily Spectator ⇒ Explore New York: The Freedom Tunnel
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ Samuel Warner's 1867 No. 112 Franklin Street
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ New Food Options Unveiled at Citi Field, Including Fuku
- Forgotten New York ⇒ the Last Humpback, Eastchester
- Tectonic ⇒ Construction Photos: NYU New Science Building, NYC
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!