There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Brooklyn Magazine ⇒ Meat Your Maker: Inside Industry City’s Ends Meat
- Consumerist ⇒ Would You Pay $400 For A New Year’s Eve Dinner At Olive Garden In Times Square?
- Daytonian in Manhattan⇒ The Lost Plaza Hotel -- 5th Avenue and 59th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ When Brooklyn Teams Played Baseball on Ice
- Explore Brooklyn ⇒ Unusual Performance Spaces in Brooklyn
- Forgotten NY ⇒ Prince's Bay, Staten Island
- Gothamist ⇒ Winter Surferland:NYC Experiences Warmest Christmas Ever
- Harlem World ⇒ Country Life in Harlem, New York 1880
- The Newtown Pentacle ⇒ Anonymous Visitor
- New York YIMBY ⇒ Frank 57 West Rises on the Far West Side
- Politico ⇒ World Trade Center Oculus to Open in March
- Tectonic ⇒ Database Photos: Knickerbocker Hotel, NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ Secret Restaurants in NYC - Hidden Underground Food
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 16 Art Installations in NYC Not to Miss in January 2016
- Vox ⇒ This Chart Shows How Uber Is Devastating New York's Taxi Business
- West Side Rag ⇒ Pay it Forward One Slice at a Time at Sal & Carmine Pizza
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!