There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Art-Deco Masterpiece 70 Pine Street Opens, Offering Two Months Free Rent
- Brokelyn ⇒ An NYC Hot Dog Virgin Asks: Are Nathan's Hot Dogs Really All That Special?
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ 2 Yutes, a Slice of Bensonhurst in Gowanus
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ To the Letter! Petition to Add Second Z to Verrazano Bridge
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Clarice -- No. 739 Ninth Avenue
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ PHOTOS: Check Out What Happened at Governors Ball 2016
- New Buildings ⇒ SOM Designs First Net-Zero Energy School in New York City on Staten Island
- Racked NY ⇒ The Couple That Wore Anthropologie to Their City Hall Wedding
- Soho Memory Project ⇒ Are There Still Artists Living in Soho?
- SILive.com ⇒ 11 Famous Staten Island Houses
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Scholastic’s Art.Write.Now. National Exhibition Continues at Parsons at the New School and at Pratt Manhattan Gallery through June 12
- StreetEasy Blog ⇒ Challenges of Owning a Dog in NYC
- Thrillist ⇒ 30 New York Landmarks You Need to See Before You Die
- Untapped Cities ⇒ 10 Notorious NYC Riots Over Taxis and Police to Rocking Chairs
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!