There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ A Look at Architect Rosaria Candelas Influence on Todays New York
- Brownstoner ⇒ Brooklyn Homes for Sale: New Jersey Price Comparison
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Lost 3rd Unitarian Church -- Nos. 54-56 West 40th Street
- Ephemeral New York ⇒ The Beautiful Apartment House Hidden From View
- E.V. Grieve ⇒ The New Mamouns Opens Today on St. Marks Place
- Fresh NYC ⇒ NYC Apartments - What Can Renters Afford
- Gothamist ⇒ Tiny Triangle Lot on Williamsburg-Greenpoint Border Becomes an Indie Radio Station
- LTV Squad ⇒ Brooklyn’s Abandoned 68th and 75th Police Stations
- NY City Lens ⇒ 'Candlelit' Empire State Building Celebrates 85 Years
- Second Ave. Sagas ⇒ A Few Thoughts on Subway Ridership Numbers
- Stuff Nobody Cares About ⇒ 10 Vintage Advertisements From the New Yorker in 1949
- Thrillist ⇒ Every NYC Summer Festival You Need to Go to
- Tribeca Citizen ⇒ The 19 New Buildings Under Construction in Tribeca
- Untapped Cities ⇒ The Top 12 Historical Secrets of the Gowanus Canal
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!