There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Naked Bodies Become Alien in Comedy Show That Bares All
- Brokelyn ⇒ Gig Alert: Make $15/Hour Handing Out Donald Trump Dog Poop Bags
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The Elizabeth Home for Girls -- No. 307 East 12th Street
- Ditmas Park Corner ⇒ 15 Places to Go Apple-Picking Within a Two-Hour Drive of Brooklyn
- DNAinfo New York ⇒ Danny Brown Loses Its Michelin Star After 5 Years-Forest Hills
- Gothamist ⇒ The New St. Ann's Warehouse Is Now Open in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Guest of a Guest ⇒ Tested & Ranked: The Best Taco Spots in NYC
- Laughing Squid ⇒ ‘The Essential Scratch & Sniff Guide to Becoming a Whiskey Know-It-All’, a Fragrant Book About Distilled Spirits
- MCNY Blog: New York Stories ⇒ The New York City Marathon: New York Stories
- Politico ⇒ Uber Biggest in Manhattan and Gentrified Brooklyn and Queens
- Quartz ⇒ The Hottest Vegetarian Restaurants in NYC Cater to People Who Eat Meat
- Queens Crap ⇒ About Those Scooter Cabs...
- Thrillist ⇒ The 20 Best Sandwiches in NYC
- Untapped Cities ⇒ For the NYC Marathon, Frank Lebow Statue in Central Park Moves Once a Year
- Village Voice ⇒ Screw Your Bone Broth: The Ten Best Soups in NYC
- Washington Square Park Blog ⇒ In the Swing! 11th Year for Bluegrass Oldtime Reunion at Washington Square Park (Photos)
- Wesrch ⇒ Romantic-Comedy Movies Filmed in New York City
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!