There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can’t write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- Men sneak down Brooklyn manhole ‘looking for treasure’: cop sources [Daily News]
- The Story Of Guy Thomas Fisher, Harlem, New York, 1947 – [Harlem World]
- How to Spot Someone Who Just Moved to New York City [Thrillist]
- 10 Perfect First Date Restaurants in NYC [Guest of a Guest]
- 25th Anniversary Coney Island Sand Sculpting Contest [We Are BCS]