There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ Kim and Kanye Now Enjoying a $30M Tribeca Pad for $0, Courtesy of Airbnb
- Brooklyn Paper ⇒ Whiskering Campaign: Beard and Moustache Contest Is Combing to Town
- Bushwick Daily ⇒ A Beautiful New Mural by Local Teens is Finished on Broadway
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1868 Leonard Street Police Station -- Nos. 19-21 Leonard St.
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ Aviv Is Closing in October
- Gothamist ⇒ Don't Miss Your Chance To Go To The Top Of Woolworth Building!
- Natal Space ⇒ Samsung 837
- Real Estate Weekly ⇒ NYC Unemployment Rate Falls as More People Make Less Money
- Street Art NYC ⇒ Brazilian Street Artist Mag Magrela on NYC Streets and at Galeria
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Tracing the History of the Neon Sign at NYC's White Horse Tavern
- West Side Rag ⇒ Housing Lottery Opens for Latest UWS ‘Poor Door’ Building
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!