There is a lot of stuff going on the City, and we can't write about it all. Here are some interesting things some of our friends have written up lately.
- 6sqft ⇒ 10 of NYC's Most Impressive Terra-Cotta Buildings
- Bedford + Bowery ⇒ Is This the Last Relic of the Hippies on St. Marks Place?
- Brooklyn Based ⇒ Activist Inspiration at the New Yorker Festival
- Brownstoner ⇒ The Brooklyn Heights Promenade Opened to the Public 68 Years Ago This Month
- Chelsea Now ⇒ New Chelsea Mural Is a Genius Move
- Curbed NY ⇒ NYC’s Post-Stonewall LGBTQ Activism Captured in Vintage Photos
- Daytonian in Manhattan ⇒ The 1865 Star Coffee Mill Building - 181 Duane Street
- EV Grieve ⇒ Post-Fire Updates on 1st Avenue
- Free Williamsburg ⇒ The Brooklyn Horror Film Festival Returns to New York This Month – Free Williamsburg
- Gothamist ⇒ Take the Nostalgia Train to Yankee Stadium for ALCS Wild Card Game
- Harlem + Bespoke ⇒ Bespoke: Heavenly Bodies at the Cloisters
- Jackson Heights Post ⇒ Ms. Colombia, Beloved Jackson Heights LGBT Figure, Found Dead | Jackson Heights Post
- Thrillist ⇒ The Best Places to Eat in NYC Right Now
- Untapped Cities ⇒ Photos on the Roof of the Flatiron Building, High Above Madison Square
Something wrong with this post? Let us know!